Friday, March 4, 2011

They MUST be crazy!

Hello Readers, many of you may have noticed that the entire week I have probably been very silent. Well this is, because I thought there would really be some good news about Libya. I don't like repeating the same bad news about Gadaffi's behavior over and over again. Quite frankly, I don't think that you'd enjoy reading the same thing, since Foreign Affairs is ever changing...Well it's supposed to be anyway. Gaddaffi has not left power and as much as I'd like to leave the topic alone until something happens,I realize that it's unfair to myself as much as it is to you.
So on with the updates:
Gaddafi has blamed the behavior of Shabab Libya(Libyan youth) on pills which Gaddafi says made them hallucinate. Making an audio announcement on Libyan television Gaddafi said:
""Their ages are 17. They give them pills at night, they put hallucinatory pills in their drinks, their milk, their coffee, their Nescafe," said Gaddafi.

"They are criminals ... is it logical that you let this phenomenon continue in any city? ... We do not see what is happening in Egypt and Tunisia happening in Libya, ever!"

So Gaddafi's strategy is: "what people are going against me? Ohh no they MUST be crazy."
Really Gaddafi? Really?

No comments: