Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Victims. You will make it.

This is me celebrating my 28th Birthday in Atlantic City earlier this year.
This is the very same spot in Atlantic City after Hurricane Sandy
To all who were affected by Hurricane Sandy, my thoughts and prayers are with you. In the East coast of USA; my former home, America has lost over 100 people to the force of the storm. Over 40 people have died in the Caribbean. New Jersey and New York were the "eye of the storm" as they were hit worst, affecting tourist sites like Atlantic City, the Jersey Shore, and annual events like the ING Marathon in New York City. Many people are still without power or water. New Jersey has been rationing days drivers can get gass according to their license plate numbers, and there are people who have lost EVERYTHING. Please find a charity in your area donating to victims, and give what you can. Many of you who were affected are Zee readers. If you personally know anyone who needs resources, toiletries or in-kind gifts email me and tell me how I can help. I'll be sending items this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Incredibly generous of you!! It is important to not forget about those who are in need.