Thursday, April 12, 2012

Here we go...

How pathetically ironic can Zimmerman get. I mean really????? really. I'm all for defending yourself even when you're backed up against the wall but.......really? Zimmerman still claims #Trayvon Martin chased him (not vice versa). However there's a tape where Police dispatchers are telling him NOT to pursue Martin.

By the way that tape reminds me of someone trying to fight a bully with no back up...you look like a fool. Zimmerman not only looks like a fool, but he looks guilty. He has a lawyer who I'll bet you my entire student loan debt is writing a book about this case as we speak. Let's face it Zimmerman is going to jail as he should. However, I guess it wouldn't be entertaining if we don't add the right amount of suspense and drama.

Let's watch, shall we...

No comments: