Friday, April 23, 2010

Zee Affairs on Talk Radio!

Hello Everyone!! Yesterday was a great day!! Those of you on facebook that got the message know that I was on GFEM's talk show last night. It was very exciting with very lively debate. I really enjoyed myself and the energy of the show. I listen to his show every Thursday so it was great to be there. We talked about Earth Day, this amazing project of Zee Affairs, and went in depth about various foreign affairs issues such as the Catholic Church, the Volcano in Iceland and acting President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan. If you missed the show, that's okay you can listen to it in its entirety at:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/gfem-radio/2010/04/22/earth-day-what-does-it-mean-to-you

Post or email your comments! I'd LOVE to see your feedback!

No comments: