Thursday, December 9, 2010

Royal Car gets HIT!!!!

O...M...G. Those were the letters that came out of my mouth when I saw this:



Apparently, the austerity measures that have been deliberated under the UK's coalition government have made the British public reach a boiling point. Why? the measures which included the increase of the Student Tuition Fee caused weeks of student protests. However, recently the battle line was drawn when the students attacked a car containing both Prince Charles and Camilla. The two were on their way to a theatre when students dounced paint on the car, attacked it with baseball bats, clubs, and other weopons. Police Officers who came on the scene had to use their car doors as shields when students brutally attacked their cars as well. Now that is a scene I wish I could have seen, but thank God for the Associated Press: A treat from me to you: Footage of the Attack.

No comments: